- Process of Discovery (pt 2)
- Students are to complete the See-Wonder-Think-Sketch handout (front and back) for 6 artifacts from the packet of 41 artifacts.
- Students are to complete a regular See-Wonder-Think in their notebooks for the remaining 35 artifacts.
- Both are due 2.1.17, end of class.
- Students will fill out their Artifact/Trend Chart #1
- Students will watch the documentary “The 50s” and complete the video note assignment.
- Evidence from the video will be entered into the Artifact/Trend Chart #1.
- 4.3 is PAST DUE but still need to be completed.
- 4.4 is PAST DUE
- 4.5 is TBA
- 4.6 is TBA
HISTORY OF SCIENCE FICTION:
- Classical Age: Roman Empire is PAST DUE
- Classical Age: Life in Rome is PAST DUE
- Classical Age: “True History” is PAST DUE
- Middle Ages: Characteristics is due 2. 1.17
- Middle Ages: Feudalism is due 2.3.17
- Middle Ages: “Beowulf” is due 2.7.17