On These Days…
WA STATE HISTORY:
- Many students are working on Entry Point Station: Sea and Land Explorers. This was due 11.10.16, last week. It will be a zero in the grade book until it is completed.
- Those finished may start with the next of three stations: Lewis & Clark, The Fur Trade or Christian Missionaries. These three stations must be completed by 12.19.16.
- Video and Handout links to these stations can be found in the main menu.
- To maintain timely use of class time, a zero will be entered in the gradebook if one of the three stations is not turned in by 11.23.16, and will stay a zero until completed.
- Several students are struggling to get get caught up with late work, mostly 3.1-3.3. [UPDATE: all students have completed the 3.1 writing assignment!]
- Others are working on the 3.4-3.8 map game and journal. This is due 11.18.16
- The Exit Poster for Chapter 3 is due next Wednesday, 11.23.16.
HISTORY OF SCIENCE FICTION:
- Students continue working through the story station for “There Will Come Soft Rains”
- Setting-Plot handout is past due
- Character Map is past due
- Finding the Theme handout will be past due 11.10.16
- Connecting to History is due 11.15.16
- Thematic Analysis is due 11.18.16
- Students finishing this station are turning their attention to our next big shift.
- (SEE “The (real) History of Sci-Fi” in the main menu.)