Use your chapter 5 & 6 reading journals and explain how the colonists went from loyalists to rebels who declared their independence with pen and sword.
Explain your answer in ONE of the following ways:
1) Paragraph (Sentences): 4-5 examples
2) Graphic (words, phrases, sentences, pictures, and symbols, numbers, shapes): 3-4 examples
3) Cartoon (panel art, text, characters, setting): 3-4 examples
3rd Period: Reading Journal review. 4.4, 4.5 & 4.6: What have I learned?
Quietly, or with a partner, read section 4.7, including graphics and pictures.
• Find 3-5 direct quotes that shows the problems countries face in managing freshwater ecosystems around the world. Explain these quotes in your own words.
Student Talk: What strategies can I use to help me complete this assignment?
Using the information you have collected, explain how freshwater shortages are hurting countries around the world. Explain your answer in ONE of the following ways:
1) Paragraph (sentences) 2-3 examples
2) Cartoon Strip (drawings, text, characters) 2-3 examples
8th Period: Revised first drafts of paragraphs using checklist. Final drafts due today.