One last day to prepare our posters for presentation.
Completed the GeoTerm assignment (Vocabulary) and began reading section 2.3.
Q: What two types of features do physical features maps show? Please name a few examples for each as your evidence.
1. Read section 2.3 to locate the answers. (What reading strategy best helps you?)
2.Write your answers at the top of the section 2.3 handout or on the back.
3. Complete the rest of the handout.
Students in groups continued working on their Columbian Exchange projects. Most neared completion. (see Friday’s post)
Students finished working on their GeoTerm vocab assignment. Those not finished had the assignment as homework.
Select a GEOTERM assigned to you.
1. Find the definition of the word, but explain its meaning in your own words. Do NOT copy the definition from the book or dictionary.
2. Draw a diagram, word map, or other graphic organizer that shows how the word relates to something you already know.
3. Write a sentence that explains how the word relates to the subject of maps.